You might think that adults who read the Harry Potter books as children or adolescents would have moved on to other topics, more than a decade after the last book’s publication. But after attending a “sorting” party (known to muggles as a gender reveal) this weekend and prepping for CLIR’s monthly Potter-themed book club, it’s pretty apparent that’s not the case.

At the party, for instance, I asked an acquaintance if she were as big a fan as some of the other people in the room. “Well,” she said. “Not really. I mean, I’ve read the books and seen the movies, but…” she turned pointedly towards another group that was holding a conversation about the conversion rate between dollars and galleons.

I’ve even heard references written into wedding vows. And a Forum presentation<https://sched.co/FVBZ>. But no job descriptions, unfortunately. (Hint, hint, to those of you writing them, out there.) Here are this week’s submissions to the DLF Jobs Board:

  *   Senior Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/senior-librarian/>, National Endowment for the Humanities
  *   Associate University Librarian for Digital Initiatives and Information Technology<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/associate-university-librarian-for-digital-initiatives-and-information-technology/>, University of California, Berkeley
  *   Head of Scholarly Communication, Copyright & Publishing<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/head-of-scholarly-communication-copyright-publishing/>, Dartmouth College Library
  *   Head, Assessment and User Experience<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/head-assessment-and-user-experience/>, Emory University
  *   Infrastructure Engineer<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/infrastructure-engineer/>, Temple University Library
  *   Associate Librarian for Library Services (Administrative Librarian)<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/administrative-librarian/>, Library of Congress
  *   Director, Special Collections Directorate (Administrative Librarian)<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/administrative-librarian-director-special-collections-directorate/>, Library of Congress
  *   Digital Library Applications Developer<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/digital-library-applications-developer-2/>, University of Michigan Library
  *   Research Data Management Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/research-data-management-librarian-2/>, University of Houston

View past listings on our site<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #DLFjobs<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dlfjobs&src=typd>. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit<https://jobs.diglib.org/jobs/post-a-job/add/> it quickly on our site—for free, if you’re from a DLF member<https://www.diglib.org/about/members/> institution.

Have a wizarding week!
Becca