Hello,

I would like to invite you to join SurvDH, a community of scholars dedicated to exploring the relationship between surveillance and the humanities.

There are three ways to interact with our community:

Write

Send us a short blog post analyzing the role of surveillance in our culture. Posts should be between 300-900 words and should engage with theories and themes pertaining to critical digital scholarship. See our submissions page for more details.

Share

Tell us about opportunities for survdh scholars! Email us with CFPs, job announcements, funding opportunities, tutorials, and more. See our submissions page for more details.

Engage

Use hypothes.is to comment on our posts and to engage in dialogue with members of our community.

You can also follow us on Twitter (@SurvDH) or register for our class “Surveillance & the Critical Digital Humanities” at DHSI.

We look forward to collaborating with you!

Christina Boyles
Assistant Professor of Culturally-engaged Digital Humanities
Writing, Rhetoric, and American Cultures
Michigan State University
[log in to unmask] | 517-884-7719

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH