Hi Everybody,

The NDSA Content Interest Group is looking forward to our Working Lunch tomorrow afternoon at 11:45am. Lauren, Paige, and I are excited to catch up in-person with the folks who have been  attending this past year’s calls and to meeting new interested members.

This past year we shifted from documenting content case studies to hearing from a range of expert practitioners on everything from email, to web archives, to AV materials. Tomorrow’s lunch session will be an opportunity to collectively brainstorm where we would like to focus the coming year’s efforts. We hope you will join us!

Here is a link to our Content IG resources, including the meeting notes we will use for tomorrow’s session.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6qhLBTqWVY-OUpQeDhGMy0tNlk

All best,

--

Matt Schultz