Hello folks,

Instead of our regularly scheduled conference call this month we have a working lunch at DigiPres 2018 on Thursday, October 18 at 12-1pm PST / 3-4pm EST in Marche 1+2. The Zoom room will be open (same connection details) but I’m told WiFi and audio may not be great; we’ll try our best for remote attendees.

I wanted to check in and see if anyone had anyone had additional agenda items for this in-person gathering. We have two things on the agenda so far. First is to plan for 2019. I’m interested to see how folks liked this years’ topical calls; if we want to continue this, we can pick some future topics and perhaps get some volunteer facilitators. Second, is an item for the Fixity Working Group to report out – is that still a go?

Please feel free to add directly to the agenda doc here. Looking forward to seeing everyone in-person, safe travels!

Thanks,

Nathan

--------

Nathan Tallman
Digital Preservation Librarian

Product Owner, Digital Collection Repositories
Penn State University Libraries

(814) 865-0860