NDSA S&P,

Since we have been discussing developing a list of standards relevant to digital work, I am forwarding this email that has an example of how we might organize a list.  We have some overlap with this set, too.  I look forward to hearing about the discussion at iPres.

Felicity

Felicity Dykas

Head, Digital Services Department

MU Libraries