Hi all,

We are an EZproxy shop. If someone clicks a proxied link and gets directed to the needhost.html error page because the proxied link is not included in the configuration file we collect that link and allow the user to submit the problem to us to fix. What we would also like to collect is the page the user is on when they click the problem link. For example, if they click a bad EBSCO link on a Canvas page, we want to collect both the EBSCO link and the Canvas page URL. Is there a fairly easy way to do this?

Buddy Pennington
Head of Library Systems & Technology (Librarian III)
Miller Nichols Library
University of Missouri--Kansas City