Index Data is seeking a talented, independent systems thinker to fill the role of DevOps Engineer. We are a software and services company delivering solutions for the future of libraries. Founded in 1994, Index Data is a global, highly talented, distributed team of diverse, fun, interesting and accomplished people. We pull the team together a couple of times a year, whether it’s Montreal, Málaga, Durham or Copenhagen, and enjoy a strong history of enthusiastic collaboration among our team and with the wider community. Index Data is a leading force in the development of the FOLIO platform and community and has been delivering open source software for over 20 years.

As a DevOps Engineer you’ll help create the tooling and infrastructure our development teams rely on. You’ll be able to leverage and extend your expertise in helping teams create, build, test, deploy, and run mission-critical applications. The space is wide, and so is this opportunity!

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/31354-devops-engineer