The final call; thank you to those who have already participated!

Good Morning!

The Digital Services department of the Historical Society of Pennsylvania
(HSP) is in the research phase of developing a department strategic plan,
and would greatly appreciate feedback to help with the process! We are
looking for feedback from members who work within a department that manages
digital archiving for your institution.

The questionnaire takes no more than ten minutes, and is meant to highlight
current areas of concern or interest in the digital archiving field, and
your department’s main focuses in these areas. If you would like to
participate in this brief survey, please click here:
https://goo.gl/forms/mnh0bA5uE8aYr3JC3

The survey will be available until November 30th.

Your responses will be used to assist HSP's Digital Services department in
the development of their department's strategic plan by allowing us to
align our mission and objectives with observed patterns in the digital
archiving field. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please
contact Digital Services Manager Caroline Hayden at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Caroline Hayden, MLIS
Digital Services Manager
Historical Society of Pennsylvania