*PASIG 201912-14 February, El Colegio de México*
http://pasig2019.colmex.mx

Early bird registration for PASIG 2019 is open at:
http://pasig2019.colmex.mx/registration/. Conference space is limited so we
recommend early booking to secure your place.

The Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (PASIG) is dedicated
to advancing the practice of digital preservation and archiving. It brings
together practitioners, industry experts and researchers to share
experience in a vendor-neutral forum on how to put preservation and
archiving into practice, including:

   - guidelines, best practice, assessment/audit criteria and standards,
   - architectures, designs, workflows and deployments,
   - tools, systems and services,
   - trends, directions and emerging products/solutions,
   - case studies, reviews and practical findings, and
   - comparisons and choices such as community or proprietary, onsite or
   hosted, customised or standardised solutions.

*Agenda*
The agenda for the conference is available at:
http://pasig2019.colmex.mx/program/.

*Registration*
There is a two tier registration fee of either $150 or $50 depending upon
your location. The early bird rate for global north residents ends 11
January 2019: http://pasig2019.colmex.mx/registration/.

We would like to thank the Program Committee for all their hard work.
Additionally, we would like to thank our committed sponsors, Libnova and
Preservica, for their generosity!

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming an OPF member visit:
http://openpreservation.org/about/join/