The Cal Poly Pomona (CPP) University Library seeks an innovative, knowledgeable, service-oriented Data Management Librarian to begin Fall 2019. At Cal Poly Pomona we cultivate success through a diverse culture of experiential learning, discovery, and innovation. This Data Management Librarian understands the importance of data in relation to academic research, campus metrics, ethics, privacy, and access to information. This person will strategically build good data management practices from within the library and outward, to help our users engage more broadly in their respective fields. Additionally, this person will enhance the co-curricular experience by promoting evidence-based research, understandable and repeatable data practices, and use of international and national data standards so that our students and faculty will be able to demonstrate their research to the world in a powerful way.

Apply here: http://apply.interfolio.com/57292
Deadline for applications is February 15th, 2019 at 11:59PM EST. Early response is encouraged.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/31314-data-management-librarian