Hello all!

Are you interested in helping ensure that the 2019 conference will be an accessible and inclusive space as it has been in previous years? The 2019 conference accessibility is looking for volunteers. You will help set policies and best practices for the accessibility of various events, having labels on food at meals, the live captioning service, and more. We're looking for volunteers both local to San Jose and those scattered elsewhere around the globe.

If you are interested, please contact me (this year's accessibility chair) and I'll add you to the list on the C4L wiki:
https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_2019_Conference_Committees#Accessibility_Committee

Thank you!

Cheers,
Katherine Deibel | PhD