Educopia Announces Publication of *Community Cultivation - A Field Guide*

   - What are the characteristics of a healthy, sustainable community?
   - What are the most crucial elements a community must attend to in order
   to thrive?
   - What activities can a community undertake in order to strengthen and
   grow its core?

Issued by the Educopia Institute in November 2018,  *Community Cultivation
- A Field Guide* (https://educopia.org/cultivation) provides a powerful
lens that can provide both emerging and established communities with ways
to understand, evaluate, and plan their own growth, change, and maturation.

The *Field Guide* is designed for use by directors, managers, facilitators,
governance bodies, officers, and staff members. It provides mechanisms for
assessing, developing, managing, and sustaining community projects,
programs, and organizational operations.

We are offering the *Field Guide* freely in the hope that it will empower
more community facilitators and leaders to invest in the health and
sustainability of their own collaborative networks.

For more information about the* Field Guide* and how it can be used to
improve the viability of a broad range of library, archives, museum, and
publisher communities, please check out our blog post, "Community
Cultivation Revisited" (https://educopia.org/category/blog/), or contact

Hannah Ballard <https://educopia.org/staff/hannah-ballard>
Project and Communications Manager
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/Educopia>!