Hello everyone,

We’re write to invite you to contribute to and participate in DLF’s Technologies of Surveillance (ToS) Working Group.

The ToS Group interrogates the methods and ethical implications of contemporary and future technologies, and seeks to establish guidelines for how to operationalize that interrogation, whether in systems that we create or purchase, or ones that our larger institutions do.

To facilitate our work, we’ve created five sub-groups that focus around community-driven thematic areas: