Would you like to host an upcoming #DLFteach Twitter chat in 2019? The Digital Library Federation (DLF) Digital Library Pedagogy Group welcomes proposals for chat hosts and topics! If you are interested in hosting, please fill out this Google form (bit.ly/dlfteachtwitterchats) by Friday, December 14.

Since January 2016, the DLF Digital Library Pedagogy Group has hosted Twitter chats every other month using the hashtag #DLFteach. View our 2019 schedule, explore previous chats, and learn more about hosting a chat on the DLF wiki.

We hope you’ll join us in 2019 either as a Twitter chat host or participant!

Chelcie Rowell & Nick Homenda

DLF Digital Library Pedagogy Group co-leaders

Chelcie Juliet Rowell

Team Lead, Digital Scholarship

Tisch Library, Tufts University

Pronouns: she, her, hers