LAST CALL: Please complete this survey about academic libraries and
academic freedom. Closing date is Wednesday, November 21st.

--With obligatory apologies for crossposting--

You are invited to participate in our research about academic freedom and
academic libraries. The following information outlines the nature of our
research and seeks your consent to participate, which will be requested at
the beginning of our survey.

The goal of our research is to learn more about academic library workers’
experiences with and opinions about academic freedom. As a participant, my
participation will include responding to a short survey and will take
approximately 10 minutes total. The survey will include questions about my
position in the workplace, my social identity, and my experiences of
academic freedom. I will also be asked if I would like to participate in an
interview, to be conducted at a later date and separate from the survey. My
participation in the study is strictly voluntary, and that there will be no
penalty if I decide not to participate, or to discontinue participating,
which I may do at any time.

To take the survey, click here <http://bit.ly/librarianAF> or navigate to
http://bit.ly/librarianAF.

If you have questions about this survey, please contact the researchers:
Danya Leebaw, Director of Social Sciences and Professional Programs, at the
University of Minnesota Libraries, 612-625-3814 or [log in to unmask]
Alexis Logsdon, Research and Instruction Librarian, Fine Arts and
Humanities, DeWitt Wallace Library, 651-696-6502 or [log in to unmask]

--

Alexis Logsdon, MA, MLIS

Research and Instruction Librarian, Fine Arts and Humanities

DeWitt Wallace Library

1600 Grand Avenue

Saint Paul, MN 55105 USA

Staff Bio <https://www.macalester.edu/library/about/staff/alexislogsdon/>
| Office
Hours <http://bit.ly/alexis_office_hours> | www.alexislogsdon.com

She/her/hers

[image: mac-sec-horizontal-logo-150w.jpg]

--

Alexis Logsdon, MA, MLIS