Dear colleagues,

We invite all professionals in libraries, museums, and archives working with linked data to participate in our survey investigating ontology assessment in data modeling. With this project we hope to better understand the reality of ontology evaluation in the context of a linked data project.

The deadline for participating in this study is on November 22nd. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. For more information about the study or to begin the survey, please click on the following link:

https://surveys.mcgill.ca/ls/968612?lang=en

Thank you,

Clara Turp ([log in to unmask])

Robin Desmeules ([log in to unmask]),