Hello,

this is slightly off topic, but our library is in the new market for new
hardware to run our virtual machines and services. right now, we are
running an ancient version of VMWare and WShpere for VDIs on an even more
ancient HP blade setup.

We are investigating going with HP again, using Simplivity.

However, we also got a very attractive quote from Lenovo, who has their own
hyperconvergence software called Nutanix.

I was wondering if anyone has used either of these products before, and
their experiences. We would definitely upgrade our instance of VMWare, so
we would be running VMWare for our virtual machines and VDIs in the
beginning if we went with the Lenovo solution. However Lenovo also offers
their own VDI and virtual machine services to investigate when our VMWare
licenses expire.

I'd love any info you may have.

Thanks in advance!!

~heather