Hello everyone,

If you use or make 3D models of Cultural Heritage objects or spaces, I want to hear about your work!

I am a PhD candidate at Indiana University and I am currently researching how institutions, scholars, and interested individuals make use of 3D models for the documentation, study, and dissemination of Cultural Heritage.

If you have 10-15 minutes, I would greatly appreciate if you would take my survey at https://iu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_efIfoo91ZmqFjFz . Feel free to share the link with any colleagues using 3D models to study cultural heritage and encourage them to do the same.

Thank you,
Leif Christiansen