Responsibilities:

As a member of the Taxonomy Team within the Oracle Data Cloud Product organization, you will be responsible for driving insights and visibility into the performance of our Audience Products. You will use revenue, usage, saturation and inventory data to continually refine ODC's storefront of digital audience products. Your skills in data, analysis and presentation will help us direct our efforts and improve our products.
You will use your deep knowledge of the composition of our audiences (as well as their classification and taxonomy structure) to inform your BI analysis.
You will also work closely with our Product, Finance, and Sales teams to breakdown our current (and potential) offerings based on clear, actionable analysis. You'll help us use our massive online and offline data sets to find gaps and opportunity, and create the ideal digital consumer audiences -- driving superior marketing results for our customers.
You will be responsible for BI & reporting of ODC’s Audience product portfolio.
You will stay closely connected to the market with frequent client interactions, partner call participation, industry events and publications
You will collaborate with peer Product, Program Managers, Go-To-Market, and Product Marketing teams to ensure coherent product and GTM strategies.

Business Success:
Enable superior insights and visibility into the performance of our Audience Products, which lets us formulate new and exciting business strategies to fuel our market growth, revenue & profit generation.

Skills / Requirements:

BS/BA degree
3-5 years of BI experience: data analysis, business analysis, technical consulting, business consulting or program management
BI & Data Analysis:
Ability to detect patterns, anomalies & relationships in datasets
Ability to formulate business-relevant questions the datasets need to answer based on product requirements
Ability the decompose these requirements in terms of data dimensions and metrics
A knack for getting hands dirty with data to drive your analysis. Needless to say, you live and breathe SQL
Ability to clearly illustrate findings in diagrams and charts

Ability to set context when communicating in writing & in person
Ability to take calculated risks
Ability to deal with ambiguity & conflicting interests
A scrappy self-starter
Proven ability to simplify complex data structures while maintaining a big picture perspective
Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills required
Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, establish strong working relationships, utilize resources within cross-functional teams, and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment.

Desired skills/competencies:

BS/BA in CS, Information Technology, Library Science or Business Administration
Taxonomy/data classification experience a plus
Adtech/Martech experience a plus
Python or similar scripting language
Experience with software development processes
Experience with Big Data/NoSQL sources in addition to traditional SQL-based sources.
Experience working with Data Engineering teams definitely a plus
Ruthless at prioritization. Ability to say “no” and explain why
Advocates and defends positions by adapting message to audience
Ability to know when and how to say “I don’t know but here is what I will do to find out”

Seniority Level

Mid-Senior level

Industry
Information Technology & Services