Starting today, the Designing for Digital Program Planning Committee welcomes and encourages the community to participate in an open, easy and anonymous community vote of the 2019 Designing for Digital Conference submitted proposals. This helps us determine what should be on the program for the conference and which topics are especially of interest to attendees.

Our community voting requires no registration and is open now through December 10th.

VOTE HERE

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiC59k3FOwRBfpmOcw6eLGW2_LnUAWrYhXq28EQxekvl7kyA/viewform

Scan submission titles & abstracts and simply check off the sessions you'd like to attend or those you think should be included in our conference. Voting will close on Monday, December 10th

Happy voting!

Designing for Digital Program Planning Committee<http://designingfordigital.com/about/committees/>