From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of John Klima
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 10:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] ADA access

We are investigating options for ADA access public computers. We have one wheelchair-accessible machine set up with Zoom Text on a large monitor which works ok but doesn't get a lot of use. We don't have any options on our OPACs. We have one gentleman who uses a large magnifying glass to use our OPACs and he gets irate if you try to suggest he use the ADA machine. LOL

What sort of creative solutions do you all use?

John Klima
Assistant Director
Waukesha Public Library
262-524-3688

Notice: Please be aware that email sent to, or received from, the City of Waukesha should be presumed to be a public record, that it will be retained by the City as a public record, and will be subject to public disclosure under Wisconsin's open records law. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please do not read it or forward it to another person, but notify the sender and then delete it.