With 2018 coming to a close, the planning commences for the 2019 DLF Forum and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2019 in Tampa, Florida, October 14-17, 2019. Want to be a part of it? Read on.

For the #DLFforum: Sign up here!<https://goo.gl/forms/SlV8zoaZQcb16qJz1>
This year, DLF is making some adjustments to how we run the volunteer Forum Planning Committee. The two biggest changes:

  *   It'll be a smaller and more dedicated committee. In 2019, Reviewers of proposal submissions will be a separate group from the Program Committee. A call for Reviewers will occur before the release of the CFP in early spring 2019.
  *   Drawing on the great work of our 2016-2018 DLF Forum Inclusivity Committees, we will soon be launching a year-round DLF Committee for Equity and Inclusion<https://www.diglib.org/groups/dlf-committee-for-equity-and-inclusion/>. A new "Community Committee" will serve as a DLF Forum-oriented liaison with this group.

For descriptions, time commitments, and timelines for each DLF Forum subcommittee, and of course, to sign up, check out this Google Form<https://goo.gl/forms/SlV8zoaZQcb16qJz1>. The deadline for completing this form is Friday, January 11, 2019.

For #digipres19: Sign up here!<https://goo.gl/forms/wFUt4XZTDhrhRMT33>
The National Digital Stewardship Alliance (NDSA) invites volunteers to join the Planning Committee for Digital Preservation 2019. This year DigiPres will take place October 16th & 17th at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina in Tampa, Florida. Planning Committee members will work collaboratively from January all the way through October to help create an inclusive, inspiring, and informational #DigiPres19.

For more about the DigiPres planning committee and volunteer opportunities, visit this Google Form<https://goo.gl/forms/MfNkkzxfMvbkIZXc2>. The deadline for completing this form is Friday, January 11.

Please don’t hesitate to write me or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any specific questions. We look forward to seeing you in 2019.

All the best,
Aliya
Aliya Reich
Program Assistant for Conferences and Events
The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC 20036
443-671-4212
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>