Over the course of a day at work, I google a lot of things. Most of them are related to tasks I’m doing (and most of those are because I need to find libraries’ Twitter handles when I’m posting to #DLFjobs<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DLFjobs&src=typd>. But sometimes, you just have other burning questions.

Here are a few of my searches from the past week: “how to start a sticker business”, “a history of Tumblr crises” “tipping customs in Italy”, “upcoming events Smithsonian American Art Museum” “abeego” (which is the company that makes my reusable beeswax sandwich wraps—important research), and “iPhone X”…after which I cackled out loud to myself about how crazy-expensive they are. I think my queries reveal a lot about me, in aggregate; I may never need to write a narrative bio again!

While we’re talking about things in aggregate, here are the positions that were submitted to our Jobs Board in the last two weeks:

  *   Research and Learning Technologies Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/research-and-learning-technologies/> and Systems Engineer<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/systems-engineer/>, Columbia University Libraries
  *   Assistant Research Scholar: Digital Initiatives<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/assistant-research-scholar-digital-initiatives/>, New York University, Division of Libraries
  *   Dean of IUPUI University Library<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/dean-of-iupui-university-library/>, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
  *   Director, Business, Engineering and Entrepreneurship<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/director-business-engineering-and-entrepreneurship/>, Cornell University
  *   Dean of Libraries<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/dean-of-libraries/>, University of Arkansas
  *   Software Engineer<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/software-engineer-amp-project/> and Senior Software Engineer<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/senior-software-engineer-amp-project/>, AMP Project, Indiana University
  *   Geospatial Information Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/geospatial-information-librarian-2/>, University of Massachusetts Amherst
  *   Digital Media – SLIS Assistant Professor/Tenure Track<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/digital-media-slis-assistant-professor-tenure-track/>, University of Alabama SLIS
  *   Education Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/education-librarian/>, The Ohio State University Libraries
  *   Social Science Data Curator and GIS Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/social-science-data-curator-and-gis-librarian/>, Washington University in St. Louis – University Libraries
  *   Annotation Software Developer<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/annotation-software-developer/>, Johns Hopkins University
  *   Project Manager/Business Analyst<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/project-manager-business-analyst/>, MIT Libraries
  *   Data and Digital Scholarship Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/data-and-digital-scholarship-librarian/>, University of Washington Libraries

View past listings on our site<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #DLFjobs<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dlfjobs&src=typd>. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit<https://jobs.diglib.org/jobs/post-a-job/add/> it quickly on our site—for free, if you’re from a DLF member<https://www.diglib.org/about/members/> institution.

Have a good evening!
Becca