Please excuse cross-postings!

Dear DLF Community,

I am conducting a brief survey on digital humanities and archives for a research project. It is approximately 20 questions (primarily multiple choice) and should take 5-10 minutes of your time. The focus of the study is to consider the ways digital humanities projects fit into an archivist’s professional role, as well as to evaluate the resources necessary to support archivists in this work.

I’m seeking participation from archivists who have participated in digital humanities projects, librarians with archives responsibilities who have participated in such projects, as well as library administrators (such as deans or chief librarians) who have overseen such projects.

If interested, please follow the link here​. Thanks very much!

Jessica Wagner Webster

Digital Initiatives Librarian, Assistant Professor

Baruch College, Newman Library

151 East 25th Street

New York, NY 10010

(646) 312-1672