Hi Elizabeth,

I'm interested to learn this as well. If you could share what you learn, if
permissible, that would be great. We, Stony Brook University Libraries,
currently do not have an active payment structure, which is for
administrative reasons not because we do not want to charge a fee for some
reproduction requests.

Thank you!

Best,
Victoria

Victoria Pilato
Digital Projects Librarian
Library Technology, Discovery, & Digital Initiatives
Stony Brook University
Frank Melville Jr Memorial Library, W-2527
631.632.9959

she/her/hers