Hi again folks,

Some information on our speakers for Monday's monthly meeting of the
Infrastructure Interest Group:

Kara Van Malssen, Partner and Senior Consultant, AVP. Kara will be
introducing AVP's Cloud Storage Vendor Profiles and providing give
some background on when and why they were initially developed. She
will also discuss the evaluation criteria used by AVP, how they use
NDSA's Levels of Preservation, and talk about their planned updates
for 2019. https://www.weareavp.com/cloud-storage-vendor-profiles-2/

Heather Greer Klein, Services Coordinator, DuraSpace. Heather will be
discussing how DuraCloud handles staging storage, associated costs,
and costs for retrievals from storage.

Call in details, agenda, and notes can be found on online https://goo.gl/9qLXdq.

Hope to see many of you there!
Corey