Below is the latest email that went out to the PASIG mail list regarding the Mexico City PASIG conference in February.

From: Arthur Pasquinelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, December 10, 2018 at 3:17 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Mexico City PASIG Status, LOCKSS Add-on Seminar February 11

Below is the latest list of institutional attendees at the February 12-14, 2019 PASIG event in Mexico City hosted by El Colegio de México (Colmex). Conference information and registration are available at http://pasig2019.colmex.mx. We would like to thank the conference organizers at Colmex and the current sponsors for this event: LIBNOVA, Preservica, and Ex Libris.

Several weeks ago, there were occasional website outages. These seem to be resolved, but there is an alternative for registration on the Eventbrite conference page.

Add-on LOCKSS Seminar: On Monday, February 11, the LOCKSS Program will be having a 10am-1pm separate, add-on seminar at Colmex. The LOCKSS Technical Manager and leading LOCKSS Network leaders will be speaking. Anyone interested in 1) discussing how LOCKSS fits for your organization, 2) the latest LOCKSS technical developments, 3) LOCKSS community implementation models, and 4) practical points on how to get started is invited. Just email [log in to unmask] for details and to RSVP.

Note that several other add-on, separate events on either Monday the 11th or Friday the 15th will be publicized to the pasig-announce mail list as they are confirmed.

Last, I am cc’ing both PASIG mail lists on this note in that it appears many recent PASIG members may only be on the pasig-discuss list which does not get the Mexico City conference notices. Apologies for the cross-posting.

Currently we have the following institutional participants:

Amazon Web Services

APTrust

Archivos Generales de Colombia

Arizona State University

Artefactual Systems

Asociacion Iberoamericana de Preservación (APREDIG)

AVP

Biblioteca Nacional de España

Biblioteca Nacional de Panamá

Bibliotheque nationale de France

Cambridge University

Cariniana Network

Casa de las Americas, Cuba

Cornell University

DocNow

Educopia

Electronic Arts

Ex Libris

Frick Collection

Harry Ransom Center

Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

Internet Archive

Ithaka S+R

LIBNOVA

LOCKSS Program

MoMA

National University of Mexico (UNAM)

NEDCC

Notre Dame University

Open Preservation Foundation

Oxford University

Preservica

PresQT

Rhizome

Rockefeller Archive Center

ScholarsPortal

Shift

Simon Fraser University

Small Data Industries

Software Preservation Network (SPN)

Stanford University

Texas Digital Library

Texas State University

Universidad catolica Sedes Sapientiae

Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos

Universidade de Sao Paulo

Universitat de les Illes Balears

University of Arizona

University of California - San Diego (UCSD)

University of Houston

University of North Texas

University of Pennsylvania

University of Texas at Austin