Mary,
   I understand and appreciate everything we have learned from working with DPN and also the changes that I and others have grappled with that align with your message. You and Dave plus everyone who worked on DPN until now have been fabulous.

This may be too soon to ask but I am wondering if you are still able and willing to serve on the NDSA coordinating committee? I hope so. Just let us know.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Robin

Robin Ruggaber
University of Virginia  Library