This person was about a week ago. Maybe check with her?
[CODE4LIB] Code4Lib 2019 conference: looking for a roommate
Clara Turp [log in to unmask] via
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en> lists.clir.org
Tue, Jan 8, 9:21 AM (10 days ago)
 to CODE4LIB
Hi all,

I am looking for a woman who would like to share a room with me at Code4Lib.

Please email me directly if you are interested.

Best,
Clara
Caroline Hayden, MLIS
Digital Services Manager