Thanks Jasmine and Allison -- this is very helpful.

I was totally barking up the wrong tree. Tone charts lend themselves to all
sorts of possibilities both at the the metadata and discovery levels. I
don't know what we'll wind up doing, but it's hard to imagine we won't
incorporate at least some of this logic. Would be killer if a diagnostic
tool like VisualDX had this built in as this makes more sense as a limiter
than some of the other stuff.

kyle