Equinox Open Library Initiative, a dynamic and dedicated nonprofit organization serving libraries, is seeking a talented and dedicated Implementation Project Manager. Our Implementation Project Managers are responsible for helping our customers get started using the open source software we support, particularly Evergreen and Koha.

We are looking for the following qualities and experience in a candidate:
The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Five or more years of experience at libraries and/or organizations that provide services to libraries.
MLS or MLIS. Students who are currently enrolled in a program that grants the MLS/MLIS are also welcome to apply provided that the degree will be obtained within 12 months of hire.
Two or more years of experience acting as a project manager and/or manager.
Ability to lift 25 pounds.
Ability to travel to conferences and customer sites.

We also consider the following experience to be desirable, though not mandatory:

Prior experience as an implementation project manager for library software.
Experience using or (ideally) administering ILSs, particularly Koha and/or Evergreen.
Broad library experience, e.g., significant experience with both public and technical services.
PMP certification.
General knowledge of library metadata practices and formats, particularly MARC.
Data analysis experience.
Web design experience.

As an Implementation Project Manager, you would be expected to:

Serve as the primary point of contact for customers during their implementation of the products Equinox supports.
Establish implementation project schedules and coordinate the activities of other Equinox staff who are assigned to work on each implementation project.
Monitor project activities to ensure that implementation deadlines are being met.
Advise customers on how to configure the products we support to suit their needs and policies.
Assist our customers with learning how to effectively use the software and answer their questions.

Equinox offers fantastic benefits such as family health, dental, and vision insurance, fully paid for by the company. We also provide a 401k plan and great colleagues to work with. As Equinox is a distributed organization, this position is telework-only. This position is open to anybody living in and eligible to work in the United States and Puerto Rico, although you should be available for several trips to Georgia during the initial acclimation period.

The salary range for this position is $45,000 to $60,000. Salaries are negotiable and commensurate with experience. Please send your resume, three professional references, and salary requirements to: [log in to unmask]

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/31527-implementation-project-manager