****Apologies for cross-posting****

Dear colleagues,

The 43rd and 2019 edition of the International Conference of the European Library Automation Group (aka ELAG) will be held in Berlin, Germany
from May 7 to 10 2019. Don't know ELAG? Read more about our ongoing conference here: https://www.elag2019.de/about-elag.html.
In short, ELAG is a very interactive library & cultural heritage technology conference where we focus on sharing our interests, experiences, and expertise
in a variety of session formats. Come join us and enrich our meeting with your ideas! We aim for diversity of participants across contexts, and we want
you with us in Berlin this year! Learn some new skills and meet some new friends!

As such, we invite you to submit ELAG 2019 proposals for bootcamps, presentations, and workshops on your library and cultural heritage
technology work. Bootcamps and workshops are special sessions to ELAG where we prioritize hands-on and collaborative sharing of expertise.
We have had such sessions on topics from Catmandu to metadata quality to DevOps practices to microservices architecture... and beyond.

More details on the conference itself, our extended call for proposals, and our proposal writers' guidelines are available at https://www.elag2019.de/.

Please submit your stellar proposal via e-mail, following the guidelines on our website, directly to Peter van Boheemen (Chair of the ELAG Program C
ommittee) at [log in to unmask] Proposals now need to be in by January 22nd, 2019.
The Program Committee will review all proposals and notify participants within 1 month.

Thanks for considering, and we hope to see you in Berlin in May!

Peter van Boheemen
Elag chair