Hello,

I'm relatively new to the Code4Lib community, and just received a last minute scholarship to attend Code4Lib this February! I'm so excited to attend my first Code4Lib Conference and meet people from the community in person!

By the time I received the scholarship notification, the hotel block had sold out. Before I book a room at somewhere nearby, is there anyone looking for a roommate?

Thank you so much!

Molly Higgins

Molly Higgins
Reference and Digital Services Librarian
Knowledge Services Group
202.707.0056
www.crs.gov<http://www.crs.gov/>