Do you create 3D data or manage a repository that preserves 3D data? We invite you to share your methods and experience with us.

The Management Workgroup of the Community for 3D Data Preservation (CS3DP<http://gis.wustl.edu/dgs/cs3dp/>) is gathering information on how creators and digital repository managers store and preserve 3D data. Our goal is to gather and present guidelines for managing 3D data based on current practices.

The below questionnaire has four profile options that will determine what questions are asked: Creator, Repository Manager, Both Creator and Repository Manager, and Other. Please select the most fitting.

http://bit.ly/manage3d

The questions are broken out in the attached documents so you can prepare your answers should you wish. It should take 9 minutes or less to fill out.

Thank you for your input.

CS3DP Management Workgroup

For more information, please contact the workgroup facilitators

Monique Lassere, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Marcia McIntosh, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Marcia McIntosh
Digital Production Librarian
Digital Libraries Division
University of North Texas