Hi all,

If you're attending Code4Lib 2019 in San José, California there are a
couple volunteer opportunities during the conference:

- The *Onsite Volunteer Committee* helps ensure the conference goes
smoothly by helping with registration, running the timer during talks,
managing microphones during Q&As, and other such tasks.
- The *Streaming Video Committee* helps run the Code4Lib stream. We will
have documentation and veterans available to help, so don't be afraid to
help even if you're not familiar with streaming technology!

Both of these committees desperately need chairs to run them and additional
volunteers. Please consider signing up on the wiki
<https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_2019_Conference_Committees> or by
emailing me! While we can't offer any compensation, volunteering is a great
way to get involved in the Code4Lib community, whether you're a first timer
or a longtime conference goer. I'm happy to answer questions you may have
about committee duties.

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
Chair, Local Planning Committee