California Digital Library (CDL) is hiring a Digital Preservation Product Manager position.

This position will oversee the strategy for CDL's digital preservation and research data management activities, including the product management and outreach activities for the Merritt preservation repository project and service (https://merritt.cdlib.org).  A successful candidate must be an enthusiastic advocate for digital preservation best practices, open source/science community building, and digital curation skills development. A main component of this work will also be developing and conducting training for researchers and librarians on a variety of topics including digital preservation, research data mgmt, and digital curation.

CDL seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of our commitment to serve the people of California, to maintain the excellence of the University of California, and to offer our students richly varied disciplines, perspectives, and ways of knowing and learning.

More information is available here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1071734683/