I need your help! Please consider completing a short survey. I am conducting research on library technology and designed a short survey which should only take 5 minutes of your time. I am looking to see if there is any correlation between student retention/success and the resources allocated to libraries for technology. Technology is a broad term and can mean everything from iPad circulation to discovery layers, to open source room scheduling, to desktop computer support and beyond.

Collected responses will remain anonymous, but overall results may be published in an academic library journal.

I appreciate your assistance! Feel free to distribute this survey to other members of your library’s faculty or staff if you feel they would be better able to answer the questions.

Thank you!

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RPFKK3M

Christine Rigda
Associate Professor