The *NETSL Annual Spring Conference* will be held Friday April 5, 2019 at
the College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA.

We are seeking proposals for *60-minute breakout sessions* and *7-minute
lightning talks* for our 2019 theme, Back to Basics: Everyday Skills for
Technical Services. After so many themes on the library of the future, for
this year we invite proposals that share attainable projects, tools for
keeping the library running on lower budgets, software demos, project
management ideas, financial discussions, troubleshooting copyright issues
or presentations on any number of our “everyday skills.”

The deadline for proposal submission is 5:00 p.m. EST on *Thursday, January
31*. Please submit your proposal using the form at
https://goo.gl/forms/qhDPzKzrN51qLVne2. Presenters will be notified about
proposals via email in late February.

You can see titles of past presentations since 2005 at
https://netsl.wordpress.com/netslconference.

Please direct any questions to the NETSL Executive Board at [log in to unmask]

 *Abby Baines*
Head of Public Services
Smith College Libraries
Northampton, MA 01063