[cid:[log in to unmask]]

As librarians, providing equitable access to all patrons should be a top priority. The patrons visiting our libraries should reflect the diversity of the communities we live in. Unfortunately, there are many populations that go underserved. How can we broaden our reach to better serve all our community?

Join us on Thursday, February 28 for an Amigos Library Services online conference, Open Doors: Reaching Underserved Populations, where we will explore methods and best practices for reaching an important part of your community.

Kicking off our conference is keynote speaker, Dr. Michele Villagran, consultant, presenter, and founder of CulturalCo LLC. Her keynote will explore how cultural intelligence makes a difference in the information profession and asks the question, "are you culturally competent?" Throughout the rest of the day, a variety of peers and experts will present on a diverse range of topics, with each time slot offering three different programming options.

Don't forget, as a benefit of Amigos Library Services membership, attendance is FREE at all online conferences!

Registration is now open!<https://www.amigos.org/open_doors>

For more information about this conference, contact Megan Bryant at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 800-843-8482, ext. 2896.

Megan Bryant
Library Services and Technology Trainer
Amigos Library Services
4901 LBJ FWY, Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75244-6179
800-843-8482 x2896 | 972-340-2896 (direct)
http://www.amigos.org<http://www.amigos.org/> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[facebook logo]<https://www.facebook.com/AmigosLibraryServices>      [twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/AmigosLibServ>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Check out our member benefits<http://www.amigos.org/benefits>