One of my favorite things about The Sims series has always been its sense of humor. From llama references to disgruntled garden gnomes, the games’ mix of realness and randomness have delighted me as long as I’ve played (since I was nine—so basically, at this point, longer than I’ve stuck with just about anything else).

Something I’ve particularly enjoyed while finally trying out The Sims 4 has been the books that are available for my sims to read. For instance, the great romance Love in the Time of Sandwiches. And a mystery called Lucas Dark and the Increasingly Unlikely Series of Coincidences. And my favorite, the children’s epic, Lord of the Swings.

Sims’ job titles are similarly cheeky, but we’ve got real work to get to (I suppose)—have a look at this week’s DLF Jobs:

View listings on our site or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit it quickly on our site—for free, if you’re from a DLF member institution.

Happy job searching!

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF |she/her/hers