All,
   NDSA is a thriving community with steady membership growth. Community expansion and evolving strategy demands a continuous review of support, and timely adjustments to sustain the community. Work likely to result from this interest group would be review and recommendations for membership goals, governance adjustments, documentation changes, and funding. Any working group needed to implement approved recommendations would be open to all NDSA members much as other current working groups listed on NDSA.org <http://ndsa.org/>.

For any interest group to form, we need three institutions at a minimum to participate and a facilitator. I have offered to facilitate. WGBH and UVa have signed up to participate and we need at least one more. Please let me know if you are interested in discussing these important topics, formulating recommendations and working with others to implement approved changes. I asking all interested to let me know by Friday Jan 18, 2019.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,
Robin

Robin Ruggaber
Library IT
University of Virginia