Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your replies! I'll reply to each of you individually
as well.

In answer to your question about which auto-captioning solutions we're
looking at, there are 2 main solutions we have our eye on. One is VerbIt
and the other is Konch. Both appear to offer reasonable accuracy in the
languages we need, though we are still evaluating. Still, as with any of
these solutions, they miss some domain-specific vocabulary as well as
anything that's mumbled or otherwise hard to understand. Also, we need to
figure out our workflow for generating captions/transcripts, getting them
into our infrastructure, and allowing for hand corrections and the workflow
for revisions resulting from same. The devil is in the details!

Best wishes,

Carol