From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Carrie
Preston
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 11:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] add DRM to DVD or video file? (also, streaming media
vendors?)

Thanks for the response. The only information I've been given so far is that
the library only has it on VHS and the faculty member "needs it on DVD" (so
presumably they won't have access to a VCR wherever they're showing it). Our
librarians buy videos from Kanopy, Swank, etc. on the regular, so I'm
guessing the title is so obscure the vendors don't have it - but I'll double
check when I get back to them with recommendations.