Hello all,

A friendly reminder that the New England Code4Lib call for proposals is
open until 5pm today! Submit your ideas! Our aim is to include as many
proposed sessions as possible and have a collaborative event together.
Lightning talks and workshops would be most helpful to round out the day.

We hope you will join us!

Best regards,
Abby

*Abby Baines*