From: Kate Deibel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 12:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] [EXT] Re: [CODE4LIB] A/V and accessibility

Yeah, it's the domain specific terms that really make or break these systems, especially in academic settings. These might suffice for business domains, but I've seen transcription quality drop quite fast for a STEM class or any non-Western humanities course. Ideally, there would be a feedback loop to these systems but I have yet to see one where you can send in corrections.

Katherine Deibel | PhD
Inclusion & Accessibility Librarian
Syracuse University Libraries
T 315.443.7178