The Public Knowledge Project (PKP) is pleased to announce the 7th annual PKP International Scholarly Publishing Conference November 18-22, 2019 at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona in Cerdanyola del Vallès, Spain.

Do you use PKP software? Are you interested in exploring our open source publishing solutions and services? Our bi-annual conference provides scholars, librarians, and software developers from around the world the opportunity to discuss local publishing activities, open access research, innovative uses of PKP’s open source software, and our latest development and documentation updates.

More information coming soon – for now, mark those calendars!

#PKPBCN19

PKP News: https://pkp.sfu.ca/category/news
PKP Community Forum: https://forum.pkp.sfu.ca
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pkp