Hi all,

Now that Code4Lib 2019 is wrapping up, it's time to start thinking about
where we'll be next year. The Code4Lib 2020 Host Voting Committee welcomes
proposals from groups seeking to run the conference. Details are available
on the Code4Lib wiki: https://wiki.code4lib.org/2020_Hosting_Proposals

*Important Dates*:
March 15th — Proposals are due
March 18th — Community voting opens and runs for a week

The wiki page shows successful proposals from past years to give a sense of
what they entail. This year, we would like proposals to include preliminary
hotel cost research. If you are considering a proposal and have not already
been in touch with any members of the 2020 Host Voting Committee, please
reach out to us so we can discuss further.

Sincerely,
The Code4Lib 2020 Host Voting Committee
Eric Phetteplace, Roy Tennant, Lilly Ho