*Overview*
Following a recent overhaul of the OPF’s Release Management process, the
new and improved system enables the Foundation to manage the tools in the
OPF reference toolset with improved consistency and greater transparency.
As a result, we are now able to deliver long-term product planning and
reliable release plans. This webinar will introduce the simplified process
and will cover:

   - The OPF product release plan for 2019 and the release drivers for 2020
   - Collaboration with our product partners and contributors
   - The lifecycle of an Issue transiting the OPF Release Management process

*Speakers*
Martin Speller, Open Preservation Foundation

*Date and time*
Tuesday 26 February at 14:00 CET / 13:00 GMT. The webinar will last
approximately 45 minutes.

*Registration*
Reserve your place at:
https://openpreservation.clickmeeting.com/maintaining-the-opf-reference-toolset-2019-release-planning/register
The recording and slides will be available to OPF members afterwards.

Kind Regards,
Becky

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming an OPF member visit:
http://openpreservation.org/about/join/