https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/df76fc97001/ffab4da9-b360-4a2d-83f9-345b25dd09fb.jpg

https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/df76fc97001/455df6c5-c40c-4690-903c-1907f6b2758b.jpg

March Classes Spotlight:

Online Instructional Design for Librarians

March 27, 2019

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET

Librarians are no stranger to working online or instruction, but when the two come together it can occasionally cause a moment’s hesitation. How do we keep tabs on our learners’ progress if we can’t see them? How do we engage them in discussion if everyone’s microphones are muted? What do I need to change about my preparation and delivery to work with online earners? If you find yourself conducting webinars or providing library instruction to online courses, this session is for you. This practical one-hour session will provide you with instructional design basics specifically for the online environments. Bring a lesson you normally teach in-person that can be redesigned for maximum efficacy with online learners.

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

Online Classes:

The Emerging Future: Technology Issues and Trends - 3/5

Creating Online Exhibits: New Ways to Reach Out, Advocate, and Publicize Your Collections and Services - 3/6

Digital Collection Policy Development and Content Selection/Prioritization - 3/8

Library Management for Beginners: Managing from the Middle - 3/12

Starting Right: Introduction to Digital Project Management Planning (Multi-Session Event) - 3/13 and 3/14

The Problems with Working in a Group - 3/19

Social Crisis Management and the Expanding Role of the Information Professional - 3/20

Library Management for Beginners: Managing Personnel - 3/21

Disaster Planning and Preparedness (Multi-Session) - 3/26 and 3/27

Online Instructional Design for Librarians - 3/27

Facilitating Conflict - 4/3

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/df76fc97001/0624a439-d3fd-4311-98e6-4594378c32a2.png

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/SpacerImage.gif

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

Stay Connected

Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.