Greetings from the Price Lab!

We’re busy getting ready for DReAM Lab but I wanted to get in touch with you because I have two exciting bits of news for you that I hope you can pass on to folks in your network who might be interested.

First, we’ve extended the deadline to apply for early registration scholarships for students and early career professionals until March 15. Any one interested just needs to send a short note of to us at [log in to unmask] The scholarships knock $250 off the registration fee so it’s definitely worth it.

Second, we are really happy to announce a brand new class: Linked Data for the Humanities taught by Kevin Page and David Lewis from the e-Research Centre at the University of Oxford. To make this even more exciting, We have 18 scholarships to give out for this class that cover the entire cost of registration. Simply complete this form to apply: goo.gl/yZZDP7. All the information you need about the new class should be here: http://web.sas.upenn.edu/dream-lab/2018/09/12/linked-data-for-the-humanities/

Thanks again for your support. Please let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,
Stewart